Available from Amazon or from Pearson Longman.
Games, Ideas and Activities For Primary Music is a handy tool full of simple activities and instructions to help you feel more confident teaching music. Prior musical knowledge is not necessary to use these activities to enhance creativity in your classroom. This resource will provide a strong base of accessible ideas to help bring music lessons to life.
- Activities organised by skill: singing, rhythm, playing, listening
- Contains a music glossary to help de-mystify musical terminology
- “Useful resources” section
- Cross-curricular links to inspire creativity across the primary curriculum
- Activities can be easily adapted to suit different classes or topics
- Contains a section of advanced activities, for more adventurous teachers
- Accompanying website where you can view and download all the music featured in the book: http://www.pearsoned.co.uk/minto
Instant ideas to brighten up your classroom!
Designed with busy teachers in mind, the Classroom Gems series draws together an extensive selection of practical, tried and tested, off the shelf ideas, games and activities, guaranteed to transform any lesson or classroom in an instant.
Easy navigable, allowing you to choose the right activity quickly and easily, these invaluable resources are guaranteed to save you time and are a must—have tool to plan, prepare and deliver first-rate lessons.
Check out the Pearson Longman catalogue for further information about other titles in the Classroom Gems series.